Sue Lim QSM
Chief Operations Officer
- Sue commenced her COO role with Asian Family Services from 12 September 2023.
- Her exemplary career in New Zealand spans over two decades during which she has shown her expertise in strategic and operational management.
- Her breakthrough roles in designing, developing, and overseeing the Asian Health Services and the eCALD® national cultural and linguistic diversity training programme demonstrates her innovative efforts in developing cultural and linguistic sensitive services and training for the health sector.
- Her passion for the Asian community won her a New Zealand Honorary medal, the "Queen’s Service Medal" in 2013.
- She has also earned multiple awards and accolades on local, national, and international platforms between 2000 and 2023.